Residential Information

Your Water Plumbing System

The water system for a home or other property is connected to a water main through a water lateral service line via a water meter. The property owner is responsible for the maintenance of any portion of the water system from the meter to the home.

Water Pressure

Water pressure varies in different parts of the City depending upon location and demand. According to the California Plumbing Code, you are required to have a water pressure regulator on your property if the pressure in your area is more than 80 pounds per square inch. Regulators are the responsibility of the property owner.

If you experience a water pressure problem, you can request the water pressure in your area be checked by calling 1-909-822-2201.

Comments are closed.

Comments are closed.